NAVIXSPORT | ALL YOUR LIVE SPORTS FREE!
NavixSport has had an update recently to v1.6, however, the Firestick version is broken. When NavixSport is installed on the Firestick, a message pops up with “Needs Google Play Services”. Once you hit OK, all you get is a white screen with a continuous swirl.
According to posts on Facebook, this issue has been brought to the attention of the developer but they were unaware of this issue.
NavixSport gives you free live sports on your Firestick or android.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
Visit NavixSport Website
1. Download the Android Version apk file by selecting the DOWNLOAD button above. Open the file & follow the on-screen instructions to install NavixSport
If you are having issues installing third-party apps, follow these steps & then try again:
1. Find & select Settings on your Android device
2. Within Settings scroll down to find & select Apps
3. Select the 3 dots from the top right of the screen
4. Select Special access
5. Scroll down & select Install unknown apps
6. Find & select the app that you want to install from (in most cases you will be looking for your web browser, in this example, Chrome)
7. Toggle on allow from this source
Done. Your device will now allow installations of third-party apps from this application.
2. Open the Downloader app
3. With Downloader open, click up with your remote to select the text box
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter the following URL: get.filelinked.com then select Go to download Filelinked
5. Filelinked will now download. It’s not a large file so shouldn’t take long
6. When Filelinked has finished downloading, you will see the install screen
7. Wait while Filelinked is installed
8. Once Filelinked is installed, App installed will be displayed on screen
Before you open Filelinked, select DONE (We just want to do some tidying up!)
9. You will now see a prompt on screen. Select Delete. This will delete the installation file as it is no longer needed, freeing up valuable space on your Fire TV device
10. Confirm this action by selecting Delete again
11. To open Filelinked, press & hold the Home button on your remote for several seconds until the shortcut screen appears
12. Now locate Filelinked & select it to open it up
13. With Filelinked open you will see you need to enter a code.
Enter my Filelinked code: 71607934
14. You will now be taken into Filelinked. Select DISMISS on any popups
Hint – Everything within each section of my Filelinked store is sorted alphabetically, making it easy to find what you are looking for
Fire TV device Hint – Use the Fast Forward & Rewind buttons on your remote to skip forward & backward through each section for faster navigation
15. NavixSport is located within the Free Live TV section. Scroll down or skip forward until you find that section
16. Click down until the green box is around NavixSport (Firestick Version) & the download icon is highlighted in green, click to select it
NavixSports will now download
17. Once the download has finished, the download icon will change to a play icon
Select it to begin the installation
18. You will then see a popup box
19. NavixSport will now install
20. Once installed select OPEN
21. You may receive an error when opening NavixSport, even though this error is shown you can still use the app without any issues
(update 28/04/2021 – see issue at top of page)
22. NavixSport is now installed & ready to use
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.