This guide will discuss Sports Fire and how to use and install it. This app can be installed on almost any device, e.g. Firestick, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield, or Android box. However, this app cannot be installed from the Google Play or Amazon app store. To install it, it must be sideloaded.
Table of Contents
What is Sports Fire?
Sports Fire is a new live sports app that appeared in November 2022.
With this app, you can watch live sporting action from AFL, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Football, Golf, MLB, NBA, NCAAB, NCAAF, NFL, NHL, NRL, Racing, Rugby, Tennis, and WWE.
Is Sports Fire Legal?
This app does not host any content and is essentially just a search engine. It is, therefore, 100% legal to install and use. However, most links scraped from databases and websites are unlikely to hold the proper licencing for broadcasting live streams. In reality, this means you will be unlawfully streaming unlicensed content. Doing so could get you into legal trouble. Accordingly, you may prefer to use this app with a VPN.
In order to stream anonymously, stay protected, and unlock the internet, I recommend using NordVPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: As has been noted, streaming copyrighted content is unlawful and could get you into legal trouble. On account of this, we do not condone the streaming of copyrighted content. Therefore, check your local laws for streaming content online before doing so. Consequently, the information on this website is for general information and educational purposes only.
How to Install Sports Fire
The Sports Fire app is not available to download from your usual app stores. However, you may be able to sideload it. To do so, your device must be capable of installing apps from unknown sources. Once your device is enabled for sideloading, you can install the Sports Fire app from my Downloads page.
Sideload Sports Fire - Firesticks, Fire TV, Android Boxes, Android TV and Google TV
- Firstly, ensure you have enabled sideloading on your device.
- Open the Downloader app, then select the Search box.
- Enter 28907, then select Go.
- Wait for my Download page to load fully, then press the Menu (or Options) button on your remote 2x to enter full-screen mode.
- Select the Sports category from the list at the top of the page. Or move down to view the Sports category.
- Find the Sports Fire app in the list, then select it.
- On the next page, move down until you see the blue Download button.
- Select the Download button, then select Install.
- When the app has finished installing, select Delete 2x to remove the installation file, as it’s no longer required.
The app is installed; open it from your apps screen!
Sideload Sports Fire - Android Phones and Tablets
A mobile version of this app is not currently available.
How to Use Sports Fire
Sports Fire is simple and easy to use. Select an option from the menu to start browsing. Choose from Home, Channels, Schedule and Watchlist.
- Select Channels from the menu, and all available channels globally will be displayed.
- If you’d prefer to view a list of channels from a specific country, select the Country option.
- Then select a country from the list. Countries are listed alphabetically and are abbreviated, displaying the national flag.
- Select Schedule from the menu, and all live sporting events scheduled over the next few weeks will be displayed.
- Tap down the screen to view future scheduled events.
- If you’d prefer to view a list of scheduled events for a specific sport, select the All Matches option.
- Then select a sport from the list.
In summary, Sports Fire is a great new sports app for watching live sporting events. Whilst testing this app, the quality of live streams varied from SD to HD. Not all live channels will be a hit if you prefer to stream in the highest quality. However, this app is worth checking out on your Firestick or other streaming devices.
Please feel free to drop a comment below with your thoughts on this new sports streaming app. Or select one of the following buttons for more live sports options.