In this guide we will discuss what the Live Sports app is as well as how to use and install it. This app can be installed on almost any device e.g. Firestick, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield, Android box, Chromecast, phones, tablets, PC and more. However, this app cannot be installed from the Google Play or Amazon app store. In order to install it, it must be sideloaded.
Take a look at How to Install and Use a Mouse Toggle on Firestick.
This app is designed to work on Android touch-screen devices such as mobile phones and tablets. If you'd prefer to use a live sports app that doesn't require the use of a mouse toggle then consider an alternative such as Sports Fire, Ola TV, or Live NetTV.
Table of Contents
What is the Live Sports App?
Live Sports is a live sports app that lets you stream live sporting events, games and matches – all for free! You can sideload Live Sports onto almost any Android streaming device, as well as all Firesticks and other Fire TV devices.
This app allows you to watch live sporting action from NFL, NCAA, NHL, NBA, NCAA, MLB, MLS, Boxing, WWE, MMA, Golf and NASCAR.
Is the Live Sports App Legal?
This app does not host any content and is essentially just a search engine. It is, therefore, 100% legal to install and use. However, most links scraped from databases and websites are unlikely to hold the proper licencing for broadcasting live streams. In reality, this means you will be unlawfully streaming unlicensed content. Doing so could get you into legal trouble. Accordingly, you may prefer to use this app with a VPN.
In order to stream anonymously, stay protected, and unlock the internet, I recommend using NordVPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: As has been noted, streaming copyrighted content is unlawful and could get you into legal trouble. On account of this, we do not condone the streaming of copyrighted content. Therefore, check your local laws for streaming content online before doing so. Consequently, the information on this website is for general information and educational purposes only.
How to Install the Live Sports App
The Live Sports app is not available to download from your usual app stores. However, you may be able to sideload it. In order to do so, your device must be capable of installing apps from unknown sources. Once your device is enabled for sideloading, you can then install the app from my Downloads page.
- Firstly, make sure that you have enabled sideloading on your device
- Open the Downloader app then select the Search box
- Enter 28907 then select Go
- Wait for my Download page to fully load then press the Menu (or Options) button on your remote 2x to enter full-screen mode
- Move down the page in order to view the Sports section
- Find the LiveSports app in the list then select it
- On the next page, move down until you see the Download button
- Select the Download button then select Install
- When the app has finished installing, select Delete 2x to remove the installation file as it’s no longer required
The app is installed, open it from your apps screen!
How to Use the Live Sports App on a Firestick
- Activate the mouse toggle then select the menu from the top-right corner of the screen
- Use the mouse toggle to select a sports category from the list
- Scroll using the mouse toggle in order to move up and down the list
- Select Live TV or select a specific game/match/event
- Again you must scroll using the mouse toggle in order to move up and down the list
- Select a live stream (if applicable)
- Silk browser will open and the live stream will begin
Sit back and enjoy watching!
The Live Sports app certainly is a very good app for streaming live sports. The streams I checked out were in very good HD quality and buffer free. If you are looking for a reliable app for streaming the action from your favourite team then Live Sports is a good choice.
However, using the Live Sports app on a Firestick may be frustrating for some due to the necessity of a mouse toggle for navigation. But but I think it’s worth checking out. The streams that I tried streamed beautifully without any buffering or lag. Give it a try and you may be pleasantly surprised! Or select one of the following buttons for more live sport options.