HOW TO INSTALL THE OATH | KODI 19 ADDON
HOW TO INSTALL SEREN | KODI 19 ADDON
Addon: The Oath - Features & Information
Adding the Oath Addon to Kodi will give you the ability to watch Movies & TV Shows.
If you really want to get the most out of The Oath Addon, consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi. Select the Cog icon
2. Select System
3. Select Add-ons
4. Select Unknown sources to toggle it on
5. Select Yes
6. Return to the System page. Select File manager
7. Select Add source
8. Select < None >
9. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: https://host505.github.io/
Once entered select OK
10. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
11. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
12. Select OK
13. Go back to the previous screen. Select Add-ons
14. Select Install from zip file
15. Select Yes
16. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine oath)
17. Select repository.host505-2.4.zip (this name may be slightly different)
18. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
19. Select Install from repository
20. Find & select host505 Repo
21. Find & select Video add-ons
22. Find & select TheOath
23. Select Install
24. Select OK
25. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
26. Return to Kodi home
27. Select Add-ons, then find & select TheOath to open it
Note: If you do not have a Multi-Downloader consider looking into Real-Debrid
28. Link your Real-Debrid account
29. Select Tools
30. Select ResolveURL : Settings
31. Select Universal Resolvers
32. Scroll down until you find Real-Debrid
Select (Re)Authorise My Account
33.You will then be prompted with a code (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
34. On any web browser go to: https://real-debrid.com/device
35. Enter the code you noted down from part 33
36. Select Continue
37. You are now required to give the device you are linking a name.
Hint: This can be anything, it is for your reference. If you have several devices connected to your Real-Debrid, entering a name will make it easier to find
38. Select Set that name
40. Link your Trakt account
Select: TRAKT : Authorise
41. You will then be prompted with a code. Make a note of it (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
42. On any web browser go to: https://www.trakt.tv/activate
43. Enter the code you noted down from part 41
44. Select YES
46. TheOath is now setup to be used to stream your favourite movie or tv show
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.