HOW TO INSTALL THE BOYS | KODI 19 ADDON
TIMEKETTLE M2 AI SMART TRANSLATOR EARBUDS | TWS | BLUETOOTH 5.0
The Boys Addon is one of my favourite Kodi addons. It contains Movies & TV Series & works really well. This addon comes from The Crew repository.
The Boys isn’t like most addons due to the fact it only works if you have a Real-Debrid account.
Note: You must have a Real-Debrid account to use this addon!
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or below for a step-by-step tutorial with images.
1. Open Kodi. Select the Cog icon
2. Select System
3. Select Add-ons
4. Select Unknown sources to toggle it on
5. Select Yes
6. Return to the System page. Select File manager
7. Select Add source
8. Select < None >
9. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: https://team-crew.github.io/
Once entered select OK
10. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
11. Enter a name. I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
12. Select OK
13. Go back to the previous screen. Select Add-ons
14. Select Install from zip file
15. Select Yes
16. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine crew)
17. Select repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip (this name may be slightly different)
18. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
19. Select Install from repository
20. Find & select THE CREW REPO
21. Find & select Video add-ons
22. Find & select The Boys
23. Select Install
24. Select OK
25. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
26. Return to Kodi home
27. Select Add-ons, then find & select The Boys to open it
The Boys is now installed. However if you want to use it you must have a Real-Debrid account linked to The Boys Addon. Continue with this tutorial to find out how
Note: If you do not have Real-Debrid click on the link to check it out
Link your Real-Debrid Account
28. Select Settings
29. Select Debrid
Select Re-auth Real-Debrid
30.You will then be shown a code on screen (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
31. On any web browser go to: https://real-debrid.com/device
32. Enter the code you noted down from part 30
33. Select Continue
34. You are now asked to give the device you are linking a name
Hint: This can be anything, it is for your reference. If you have several devices connected to your Real-Debrid, entering a name will make it easier to find
35. Select Set that name
46. The Boys is now setup to be used to stream your favourite movie or TV show
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.