HOW TO INSTALL DC UNIVERSE | KODI ADDON
NEW TO NETFLIX | WHAT TO WATCH & CHECK OUT! | JANUARY 2021
DC Universe is another addon from The Crew Repository. It is perfect for fans of the franchise as it shows the DC Universe with loads of great content.
DC Universe isn’t like most addons due to the fact it only works if you have a UPTOBOX account.
Note: You must have a UPTOBOX account to use this addon!
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi
2. Select the Cog icon
3. Select File manager
4. Select Add source
5. Select < None > to open the keyboard
6. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://team-crew.github.io
Once entered select OK
7. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
8. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
9. Select OK
10. Go back & return to Kodi home screen
11. Select Add-ons
12. Select the Add-ons box
13. Select Install from zip file
14. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine crew)
15. Select repository.thecrew.0.3.1.zip (this name maybe slightly different)
16. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
17. Select Install from repository
18. Find & select THE CREW REPO
19. Find & select Video add-ons
20. Find & select DC UNIVERSE
21. Select Install
22. Select OK
23. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
24. Return to Kodi home
25. Select Add-ons, then find & select to open DC UNIVERSE
26. DC UNIVERSE is now installed & ready to use!
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.