HOW TO INSTALL COVENANT | KODI ADDON
PROTONVPN – BEST FREE UNLIMITED DATA VPN ON ALL DEVICES – FIRESTICK – ANDROID – IPHONE – PC -NO LOG
Covenant is a fork of the very popular addon Exodus. It is working really well for loads of great quality Movie & TV Shows. This video and step-by step guide will show you how to install the Covenant Kodi addon.
If you really want to get the most out of the Covenant Addon, consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
Before you install any Kodi addon, you must have turned on Unknown Sources within Kodi. Click here if you’re not sure how.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi
2. Select the Cog icon
3. Select File manager
4. Select Add source
5. Select < None > to open the keyboard
6. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: https://covenant01.github.io/zip
Once entered select OK
7. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
8. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
9. Select OK
10. Go back & return to Kodi home screen
11. Select Add-ons
12. Select the Add-ons box
13. Select Install from zip file
14. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine covenant)
15. Select repository.covenant.0.1.zip (this name may be slightly different)
16. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
17. Select Install from repository
18. Find & select Covenant Repository
19. Find & select Video add-ons
20. Find & select Covenant
21. Select Install
22. Select OK
23. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
24. Return to Kodi home
25. Select Add-ons, then find & select to open Covenant
26. Covenant is now installed & ready to use!
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.