HOW TO INSTALL BLACK LIGHTNING | KODI 19 ADDON
HOW TO INSTALL ALVIN | KODI 19 ADDON
Addon: Black Lightning - Features & Information
Black Lightning is a great kodi addon. You can watch all the latest movies & tv shows, but it has a great 1 click section with loads of 4k content.
If you really want to get the most out of Black Lightning Addon, consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
You can also link your Trakt account.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi. Select the Cog icon
2. Select System
3. Select Add-ons
4. Select Unknown sources to toggle it on
5. Select Yes
6. Return to the System page. Select File manager
7. Select Add source
8. Select < None >
9. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://narcacist.com/repo
Once entered select OK
10. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
11. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
12. Select OK
13. Go back to the previous screen. Select Add-ons
14. Select Install from zip file
15. Select Yes
16. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine crew)
17. Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip (this name may be slightly different)
18. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
19. Select Install from repository
20. Find & select Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
21. Find & select Video add-ons
22. Find & select Black Lightning
23. Select Install
24. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
25. Return to Kodi home
26. Select Add-ons, then find & select Black Lightning to open it
Note: If you do not have a Multi-Downloader consider looking into Real-Debrid
Link your Real-Debrid Account
27. Select Settings
28. Select Debrid
Select Re-auth Real-Debrid
29.You will then be prompted with a code (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
30. On any web browser go to: https://real-debrid.com/device
31. Enter the code you noted down from part 29
32. Select Continue
33. You are now required to give the device you are linking a name.
Hint: This can be anything, it is for your reference. If you have several devices connected to your Real-Debrid, entering a name will make it easier to find
34. Select Set that name
Link your Trakt Account
36. Select: Settings
37. Select Trakt
Select *** Sync track to DB ***
38. Select Yes
39. Select Yes
40. You will then be prompted with a code. Make a note of it (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
41. On any web browser go to: https://www.trakt.tv/activate
42. Enter the code you noted down from part 40
43. Select YES
45. Select Sync
46. Back Lightning is now setup to be used to stream your favourite movie or tv show
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.