By following this guide, you’ll be able to install and use the Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build. The Misfit Mods Lite Build can be added once you have Kodi installed on your device. If you haven’t already done that, click here to install Kodi.
Kodi can be installed on almost any device, e.g. Firestick, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield, Android box, Chromecast, phones, tablets, PC and more. This guide uses a Fire TV Stick 4K MAX. However, the steps are similar on other devices too.
Table of Contents
What is the Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build?
This Build is very popular and can be found in the Misfit Mods Repository along with other Builds such as Atomic and Atomic Matrix. Several quality Kodi addons, such as KodiVerse, The Crew, Rising Tides, and Nightwing, provide tons of free links for streaming video-on-demand in excellent quality and buffer-free.
Streams work by searching and scraping free links from online databases and websites. However, this Build works much better with Real-Debrid. Real-Debrid, to clarify, is a premium service that searches for premium quality links. This provides many more links in buffer-free and high quality, up to 4K in resolution.
Is the Misfit Mods Lite Build Legal?
Yes, this build is legal to install. However, Kodi Builds generally provides free streaming of movies, TV shows, live TV channels etc., to which they do not own the rights to do so. Consequently, using unofficial Builds to stream copyrighted or unlicensed content is unlawful and could get you into trouble. Therefore, a VPN is recommended for safe and anonymous online streaming online. With this in mind, I recommend using NordVPN. The information contained within this guide is intended explicitly for information purposes only.
In order to stream anonymously, stay protected, and unlock the internet, I recommend using NordVPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: As has been noted, streaming copyrighted content is unlawful and could get you into legal trouble. On account of this, we do not condone the streaming of copyrighted content. Therefore, check your local laws for streaming content online before doing so. Consequently, the information on this website is for general information and educational purposes only.
How to Install the Misfit Mods Lite Build
The Misfit Mods Lite Build can be installed by following the steps below. Before you start, ensure that you already have Kodi installed on your device. You’ll also need to change the Kodi settings to allow Builds to be installed from unknown sources. If you have already changed this setting, skip to the next section to Install The Misfit Mods Repository.
If you already have a Build or several Kodi addons installed, it is recommended to start afresh with Kodi by wiping all of the Kodi data before installing a new Build. Refer to How to Remove a Kodi Build if you’re unsure how to do that.
- Open Kodi, then select Settings (cog icon).
- Select System.
- Tap down the menu on the left to highlight Add-ons.
- Tap to the right, then select Unknown sources to turn this setting on.
- Read the warning, then select Yes.
- Press the back button on your remote to return to the System menu.
You can now install addons or Builds from 3rd-party sources!
Install The Misfit Mods Repository
The Misfit Mods Lite Build can presently be found in The Misfit Mods Repository. Install the repository by following the steps below. If you already have the Misfit Mods repo installed, skip to the next section to Install the Misfit Mods Lite Build.
- Then select Add source.
- Select the box labelled < None >.
- Then enter the following URL exactly as you see it: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo
- Select OK.
- Tap down, then select Enter a name for this media source.
- Enter misfit or any other name you’d prefer to use instead to identify this media source.
- Then select OK.
- Select Install from zip file, then select Yes if you get a warning message on the screen.
- Tap down, then select misfit (or any other name you used to identify this media source).
- Then select the zip file repository.misfitmods.zip
- Select OK.
- Wait until a confirmation message appears in the top-right corner of the screen that the installation is complete.
The Misfit Mods Repository has been successfully installed!
Install the Misfit Mods Lite Build
Once you have installed the repository, any Build or addon contained within it can easily be installed with just a few more steps. The Misfit Mods Lite Build can be installed by following the steps below.
How to Link Real-Debrid to the Misfit Mods Lite Build
As previously mentioned, the Misfit Mods Lite Build provides better quality links with Real-Debrid. If you do not have a Real-Debrid account, you must set one up first. Check out my guide to Real-Debrid. Once you have an account, it’s easy to link your account to this Build. Find out how by following the steps below.
- Open Kodi, then choose Real-Debrid from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Tap down and select Authorize RD.
- Make a note of the code that is displayed on the screen, as you’ll need it in a later step.
- Open a web browser, then go to real-debrid.com/device.
- Login to your Real-Debrid account if not already logged in.
- Enter the code that you made a note of earlier.
- Then select Continue.
Your Real-Debrid account is now linked!
How to Use the Misfit Mods Lite Build
Once you’ve installed the Misfit Mods Lite Build, it’s easy to use the categories to start streaming movies, TV shows, sports and more.
Find out how to start streaming from the Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build by following the steps below.
- Open Kodi.
- Highlight an option from the menu row, such as Movies or TV Shows.
- Select a movie/TV title.
- Then select a link. If the link fails to play, choose an alternative link. Some addons are 1-click in nature and will automatically select an appropriate link to play.
Sit back and enjoy the movie/show!
Adding a Build to Kodi is an attractive choice with just one easy install. As shown above, you can also integrate your Real-Debrid account with the Misfit Mods Lite Build for a premium streaming experience. It certainly is a decent and popular choice for on-demand streaming. It’s packed with dependable addons such as KodiVerse, The Crew, Rising Tides, and Nightwing.
If you need further help, select from one of the following options.