How to Install Asgard – Kodi Addon
Can You Use a Firestick Without Wi-Fi or Internet?
Asgard is an excellent Kodi addon. It is an all-inclusive addon, containing Movies, Series, Sports, Live TV, Anime and so much more. If you are new to Kodi this is a great addon to start with. This video and step-by step guide will show you how to install it.
Are Kodi addons legal?
Official Kodi addons are certainly 100% legal. However, if you choose to install third-party addons and streams through unverified, or unofficial sources, of course, this is another matter. It is unlikely that a third-party addon does indeed have the proper licensing rights. With this in mind it is recommended to protect yourself & your online streaming activity with a decent VPN such as NordVPN.
How to install Asgard
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or follow the instructions below for a detailed step-by-step guide with images.
Before you install any Kodi addon, you must have turned on Unknown Sources within the Kodi settings.
Click the buttons below for further additional information.
WARNING YOUR IP ADDRESS IS: 18.104.22.168
Your online activity is open to threats and snooping from your ISP, hackers, or governments. A VPN can help to protect and defend you against any attacks. Furthermore, a VPN can also unblock access to the internet in countries where the internet is censored & can bypass other geographical restrictions.
In order to stream anonymously, stay protected, & unlock the internet, I recommend using NordVPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: Streaming copyrighted content is unlawful & in fact could get you into legal trouble. On account of this, we do not condone the streaming of copyrighted content. Therefore, check your local laws for streaming content online before doing so.
The information on this website is in essence for general information & educational purposes only.
1. Open Kodi
2. Select the Cog icon
3. Select File manager
4. Select Add source
5. Select < None > to open the keyboard
6. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
Once entered select OK
7. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
8. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
9. Select OK
10. Go back and return to Kodi home screen
11. Select Add-ons
12. Select the Add-ons box
13. Select Install from zip file
14. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine asgard)
15. Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip (this name may be slightly different)
16. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
17. Select Install from repository
18. Find & select Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
19. Find & select Video add-ons
20. Find & select Asgard
21. Select Install
22. Select OK
23. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
24. Return to Kodi home
25. Select Add-ons, then find & select to open Asgard
26. Asgard is now installed & ready to use!