By following this guide, you can install and use the Fido K19 Kodi addon. Fido can be added once you have Kodi installed on your device. If you still need to do that, you can click here to install Kodi.
Kodi can be installed on almost any device, e.g. Firestick, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield, Android box, Chromecast, phones, tablets, PC and more. This guide uses a Fire TV Stick 4K MAX; however, the steps are similar on other devices.
Table of Contents
What is the Fido K19 Kodi Addon?
Fido K19 is an all-in-one Kodi addon that offers live TV channels, movies, classic TV shows and more. It is a very lightweight addon and works smoothly on all devices. The Fido K19 addon can be found in the Fido Repository.
This addon pulls high-quality free links from various sources with reliable streams. In addition, some free streams are pulled from torrent sites. This is a popular method of file sharing, but it could get you into legal trouble. It is therefore recommended to use this addon with a VPN.
However, you can integrate your Real Debrid account to safely stream encrypted torrent files from the Real Debrid servers.
Integration with Trakt is not supported.
|Compatability||Kodi 20 Nexus, Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||AIO (All-in-One)|
|Content||Live TV, Music TV: Radio & Concerts, Classic TV Shows, Movies, Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Fitness, TV BoxSets, Faith in Humanity, Need for Speed, Nature-History-Travel, Crime, Halloween, Christmas, TV Windows & Art|
|Free Sources||✅ Yes|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid and others|
|Trakt Support||⛔ No|
Is the Fido K19 Kodi Addon Legal?
Yes, it certainly is! This addon does not host any content and is essentially just a search engine. It is, therefore, 100% legal to install. However, most links scraped from databases and websites are unlikely to hold the proper licencing for broadcasting/distributing the content. This means you will be unlawfully streaming copyrighted content. In addition, some free links are scraped from torrent sites. This could get you into legal trouble. Accordingly, you may prefer to use this addon with a VPN.
WARNING YOUR IP ADDRESS IS: 184.108.40.206
In order to stream anonymously, stay protected, and unlock the internet, I recommend using NordVPN.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: As has been noted, streaming copyrighted content is unlawful and could get you into legal trouble. On account of this, we do not condone the streaming of copyrighted content. Therefore, check your local laws for streaming content online before doing so. Consequently, the information on this website is for general information and educational purposes only.
How to Install the Fido K19 Kodi Addon
The Fido K19 addon can be installed from the Fido Repository by following the steps below. Before you start, please ensure you already have Kodi installed on your device.
You’ll also need to change the Kodi settings to allow the installation of addons from unknown sources. If you have already changed this setting, you can go to the next section to Install the Fido Repository.
- Open Kodi, then select Settings (cog icon).
- Select System.
- Tap down the menu on the left so that Add-ons is highlighted.
- Tap to the right, then select the Unknown sources toggle to turn it on.
- Read the warning, then select Yes.
- Press the back button on your remote to return to the System menu.
You can now install unofficial or 3rd party addons!
Install the Fido Repository
The Fido K19 Kodi addon can presently be found in the Fido Repository. Please go ahead and install the repository by following the steps below. If you already have the Fido Repository installed, you can skip to the next section to Install the Fido K19 Addon.
- Open the Kodi Settings.
- Select File Manager.
- Then select Add source.
- Select the box labelled < None >.
- Then enter the following URL exactly as you see it: http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo
- Select OK.
- Tap down, then select Enter a name for this media source.
- Enter fido or any other name you’d rather use to identify this media source.
- Then select OK.
- Press the back button on your remote several times until you are back at the System menu.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file, then select Yes if you get a warning message on the screen.
- Tap down, then select fido (or any other name you used to identify this media source).
- Then select the zip file repository.Fido-x.x.x.zip
- Select OK.
- Wait until a confirmation message appears in the top-right corner of the screen that the installation is complete.
The Fido Repository has been successfully installed!
Install the Fido K19 Kodi Addon
Once you have installed the repository, any addon within it can easily be installed with just a few more steps. The Fido K19 Kodi addon can be installed by following the steps below.
- Make sure that you are in the Add-ons menu.
- Then select Install from repository.
- Select Fido Repository.
- Then select Video add-ons.
- Select Fido.K19.
- Then select Install.
- Select OK.
- Wait until a confirmation message appears in the top-right corner of the screen, and a tick is showing next to the Fido.K19 addon.
The Fido K19 addon has been successfully installed!
How to Use the Fido K19 Kodi Addon
Once you’ve installed the Fido K19 addon, browsing the categories to find the content you want to watch is easy. The interface is simple, easy to use and allows you to watch with just a few taps.
Browse Categories and Content
The Fido K19 addon main menu allows you to select the following categories: Live TV, Music TV: Radio & Concerts, Classic TV Shows, Movies, Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Fitness, TV BoxSets, Faith in Humanity, Need for Speed, Nature-History-Travel, Crime, Halloween, Christmas, TV Windows & Art and Tools and Settings.
Select a category, then browse further sub-categories to find live TV channels, movies and TV shows for various interests, genres and topics.
Choose something to watch, select a link and start watching!
If you’re not using Real Debrid, some free links are scraped from torrent websites. This popular method of file sharing downloads and shares portions of the video file to and from your device and IP address.
Torrenting could get you into legal trouble, and it is there recommended to use this addon with a VPN.
Remember that Fido K19 is an all-in-one addon, which even has a section for live TV!
The Live TV category has further sub-sections: Pluto TV, Samsung TV Plus, Stirr TV, Distro TV, Fluxus TV, Kids PBS TV, New Zealand, Plex, Bumblebee, UK, UK & USA, USA, News Channels, Live TV by Language, Foreign (English Language), World Sports Channels, Live Now, World Cams, Adult XXX and test areas.
You will need to install additional addons for these sections to work, but you only need to click the Yes button to install them when prompted.
During playback using the Kodi internal player, the left side has controls for play/pause, fast forward/rewind (if applicable) and stop. The right side has buttons to view information, bookmark scenes, enable subtitles (if available) and open additional playback settings.
Opening the additional playback settings (cog icon) allows you to make adjustments to the following settings:
Audio settings help adjust volume, amplification, offsetting the audio, change the audio stream (if available) and allow passthrough.
Subtitle settings allow you to offset the subtitles and download or add external subtitles.
Video settings provide many options for changing the display, such as zoom, orientation, aspect ratio, etc.
Toggle audio stream allows you to change the audio to another language (if available).
Add to Favourites
If you have a favourite movie, show or live TV channel that you’d like quick and easy access to, add it to your favourites! You can find out how by following the steps below.
- Tap down, so your favourite movie, show or live TV channel is highlighted.
- Press and hold the Select button on your remote to open a menu.
- Select Add to favourites.
- Then, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Tap down the menu on the left to highlight Favourites.
You can quickly find and access your favourites from the home screen when you load up Kodi.
How to Link Real Debrid to the Fido K19 Addon
If you have a Real Debrid account, it’s easy to link your account to this addon. Find out how by following the steps below.
- Open the Fido K19 addon, then tap down the menu and select Movies.
- Then tap down the menu and select Authorise Resolveurl.
- Note the code displayed on the screen, as you’ll need it later.
- Open a web browser, then go to real-debrid.com/device.
- Login to your Real Debrid account if not already logged in.
- Enter the code that you made a note of earlier.
- Then select Continue.
Your Real Debrid account is now linked!
Fido K19 is a popular free Kodi addon for streaming live TV channels, movies and TV shows. Integration with Real Debrid is also supported to provide more streaming choices. With 1-click, you can stream classic TV shows from the Fido K19 addon, such as Magnum P.I., Airwolf and more.
Following this guide taught you how to install and use this addon. Take a look at Fido K19 and share your thoughts below.