HOW TO INSTALL & USE CYBERFLIX TV | MOVIES & TV SHOWS
HOW TO INSTALL & USE BLOKADA WITH YOUR FIRESTICK – NO MORE ANNOYING ADS! | 2019
Cyberflix TV is an app based on the old Terrarium TV layout. You can stream the latest movies & TV shows by searching & selecting from sourced links but it works much better with Real-Debrid.
With Cyberflix TV, you can stream or download, but if you are downloading, a VPN is recommended to protect your online activity & hide your IP address.
Cyberflix TV uses its own internal player to play movies and shows but you can also use an external player such as MX Player.
You can install this app on any Fire TV or android. Watch the video above or view the step-by-step instructions below for your device. Also check out the FAQ’s for help.
1. Download the apk file by selecting the DOWNLOAD button above. Open the file & follow the on-screen instructions to install Cyberflix TV
If you are having issues installing third-party apps, follow these steps & then try again:
1. Find & select Settings on your Android device
2. Within Settings scroll down to find & select Apps
3. Select the 3 dots from the top right of the screen
4. Select Special access
5. Scroll down & select Install unknown apps
6. Find & select the app that you want to install from (in most cases you will be looking for your web browser, in this example, Chrome)
7. Toggle on allow from this source
Done. Your device will now allow installations of third-party apps from this application.
2. Open the Downloader app
3. With Downloader open, click up with your remote to select the text box
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter the following URL: get.filelinked.com then select Go to download Filelinked
5. Filelinked will now download. It’s not a large file so shouldn’t take long
6. When Filelinked has finished downloading, you will see the install screen
7. Wait while Filelinked is installed
8. Once Filelinked is installed, App installed will be displayed on screen
Before you open Filelinked, select DONE (We just want to do some tidying up!)
9. You will now see a prompt on screen. Select Delete. This will delete the installation file as it is no longer needed, freeing up valuable space on your Fire TV device
10. Confirm this action by selecting Delete again
11. To open Filelinked, press & hold the Home button on your remote for several seconds until the shortcut screen appears
12. Now locate Filelinked & select it to open it up
13. With Filelinked open you will see you need to enter a code
Enter my Filelinked code: 71607934
14. You will now be taken into Filelinked. Select DISMISS on any popups
Hint – Everything within each section of my Filelinked store is sorted alphabetically, making it easy to find what you are looking for
Fire TV device Hint – Use the Fast Forward & Rewind buttons on your remote to skip forward & backward through each section for faster navigation
15. Cyberflix TV is located within the Movies & TV Shows section. Scroll down or skip forward until you find that section
16. Click down until the green box is around Cyberflix TV & the download icon is highlighted in green, click to select it
Cyberflix TV will now download
17. Once the download has finished, the download icon will change to a play icon
Select it to begin the installation
18. You will then see a popup box
19. Cyberflix TV will now install
20. Once installed select OPEN
21. Cyberflix TV is now installed & ready to use
How many links you get back can be dependent on a number of factors:
– Is your ISP blocking? If they are, you can use a VPN to un-restrict any blocks that might be in place
– Having a Real-Debrid account provides you with better & more links
– You can try using a one-click app such as Cuco TV that automatically plays after you choose to start watching. It doesn’t present you with a list of links & instead chooses the best stream for you.
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.