MASSIVE STREAMING APP FOR FREE HD MOVIES & TV SHOWS
HOW TO INSTALL KODI VERSION 19 MATRIX ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE | KODI DIRECT
This video will show you how to install and use Vudu for a fantastic selection of free movies & TV shows from a completely legitimate & legal source!
Vudu is an American digital video store & streaming service owned by Fandango Media. Vudu is not completely free, it does have sections to buy or rent titles, but it does have a free section that is supported by ads.
Vudu is available in the US only, so if you are outside of this area, you will need a VPN to access the content. Not all VPNs will work, I used IP Vanish, which is a paid VPN but I also tried with the free version of Proton VPN & this also worked without any issues.
Vudu is available on all of your favourite devices, on Smart TVs, game consoles, streaming devices, PCs & Macs, phones & tablets & blu-ray plyers. To download the Vudu app just head to your app store & search for Vudu to download & install it. You can also watch online on any device with a web browser by going to vudu.com.
If you cannot find Vudu from your app store, you can alternatively install it from any web browser or from my Filelinked.
Watch the video above or view the step-by-step instructions below for your device. Also check out the FAQ for help.
Note: This is an updated video/tutorial. If you are looking for the old Vudu video you can still check that out here.
You may be able to get Vudu directly from Google Play. Try there first. If you can’t get it from Google Play then follow the steps below
1. Download the apk file by selecting the DOWNLOAD button above. Open the file & follow the on-screen instructions to install Vudu
If you are having issues installing third-party apps, follow these steps & then try again:
1. Find & select Settings on your Android device
2. Within Settings scroll down to find & select Apps
3. Select the 3 dots from the top right of the screen
4. Select Special access
5. Scroll down & select Install unknown apps
6. Find & select the app that you want to install from (in most cases you will be looking for your web browser, in this example, Chrome)
7. Toggle on allow from this source
Done. Your device will now allow installations of third-party apps from this application.
You may be able to get Vudu directly from your Amazon App Store. Try there first! If not, then follow the steps below
2. Open the Downloader app
3. With Downloader open, click up with your remote to select the text box
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter the following URL: get.filelinked.com then select Go to download Filelinked
5. Filelinked will now download. It’s not a large file so shouldn’t take long
6. When Filelinked has finished downloading, you will see the install screen
7. Wait while Filelinked is installed
8. Once Filelinked is installed, App installed will be displayed on screen
Before you open Filelinked, select DONE (We just want to do some tidying up!)
9. You will now see a prompt on screen. Select Delete. This will delete the installation file as it is no longer needed, freeing up valuable space on your Fire TV device
10. Confirm this action by selecting Delete again
11. To open Filelinked, press & hold the Home button on your remote for several seconds until the shortcut screen appears
12. Now locate Filelinked & select it to open it up
13. With Filelinked open you will see you need to enter a code
Enter my Filelinked code: 71607934
14. You will now be taken into Filelinked. Select DISMISS on any popups
Hint – Everything within each section of my Filelinked store is sorted alphabetically, making it easy to find what you are looking for
Fire TV device Hint – Use the Fast Forward & Rewind buttons on your remote to skip forward & backward through each section for faster navigation
15. Vudu is located within the Movies & TV Shows section. Scroll down or skip forward until you find that section
16. Click down until the green box is around Vudu & the download icon is highlighted in green, click to select it
Vudu will now download
17. Once the download has finished, the download icon will change to a play icon
Select it to begin the installation
18. You will then see a popup box
19. Vudu will now install
20. Once installed select OPEN
21. Vudu is now installed & ready to use, however on occasions you will not be able to open Vudu directly from here. If this is the case, read on
22. Press & hold the Home button on your remote for several seconds until this screen appears
23. Scroll down, find & select Vudu from the list
24. Vudu will now open
Fire device Hint – A good work around for this issue is to install a Launcher to your device. If you want to find out how, check out my tutorial to install Wolf Launcher
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.