SPORTS TV 8 | WATCH LIVE SPORTS WITH THIS GREAT FREE APP!
HOW TO CHECK & FIX BUFFERING | CHECK YOUR INTERNET SPEED | WI-FI & ETHERNET | EASY METHOD
Free live TV app for sports.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Download & install Sports TV 8 by selecting the DOWNLOAD button above.
If you are having issues installing third-party apps try the following steps & then try again:
1. Find & select Settings on your Android device
2. Within Settings scroll down, find & select Apps
3. Select the 3 dots from the top right of the screen
4. Select Special access
5. Scroll down & select Install unknown apps
7. Toggle on allow from this source
8. Done. Your device will now allow installations of third-party apps from this application
2. Open the Downloader app
3. With Downloader open & the Home tab preselected on the left. Select the text box
4. With the on-screen keyboard enter the following URL: get.filelinked.com & then select Go to download Filelinked
5. Filelinked will now download. It’s not a large file so should not take long
7. Wait while Filelinked is installed
8. Once Filelinked is installed App installed will be displayed onscreen.
Select DONE (We just want to do some tidying)
9. You will now see a prompt on screen. Select Delete. This will delete the installation file of Filelinked that is no longer needed. Freeing up valuable space on your Fire device
10. Then confirm by selecting Delete again
Filelinked is now installed.
11. To open Filelinked, press & hold the Home button on your remote for several seconds until the shortcut screen appears.
12. Now locate Filelinked & select it to open it up
Hint – Everything within each section of my Filelinked store is in sorted alphabetically, making it easy to find what you are looking for.
Enter code: 71607934
14. You will now be taken into Filelinked. DISMISS any popups
Fire device Hint – Use the Fast Forwards & Rewind buttons on your remote to skip forwards & backwards to sections.
15. Sports TV 8 is located within the Free Live TV section. Scroll down until you find that section
16. Located Sports TV 7, making sure the download box is highlighted in green & select.
Sports TV 7 will now download
17. Once the download has finished, the download icon will change to a play icon.
Select to install
18. You will then see a popup box.
19. Sports TV 8 will now install
20. Once installed select OPEN
21. Sports TV 8 is now installed & ready to use
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.