HOW TO INSTALL XANAX | KODI BUILD
HOW TO INSTALL MARAUDER | KODI ADDON
Build: Xanax - Features & Information
Xanax Build is a great build with lots of the most popular addons pre-installed.
What addons come in this build?
The Crew, Seren, DeathStar, Athena, Exodus Redux, Venom, & more.
If you really want to get the most out of Xanax Build consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
Note: A Build will make several changes & additions to your Kodi, installing addition features, addons & more. I always recommend backing up your settings before making any changes.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi
2. Select the Cog icon
3. Select File manager
4. Select Add source
5. Select < None > to open the keyboard
6. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
Once entered select OK
7. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
8. Delete the name that is currently there & enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
9. Select OK
10. Go back & return to Kodi home screen
11. Select Add-ons
12. Select the Add-ons box
13. Select Install from zip file
14. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine xanax)
15. Select xanax.repo.zip (this name maybe slightly different)
16. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
17. Select Install from repository
18. Select Xanax Repository
19. Select Program add-ons
20. Select XANAX Wizard
21. Select Install
22. Wait, the wizard will now download.
23. Select Continue
24. Select Build Menu
25. Select a Build to install (you may find there are several servers, if you select one & it does not work select another).
26. Select FRESH INSTALL
27. Select Continue
28. Wait for install to complete
Note: This may take some time depending on your device & internet connection.
29. Select Force Close
30. Your Kodi Build is now installed.
Note: Please allow time for your installed Kodi Build to finish installing & get any updates. This may take some time.
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.