HOW TO INSTALL NO LIMITS MAGIC | KODI BUILD
HOW TO INSTALL AMAZING CLASSICS
Build: No Limits Magic - Features & Information
No Limits Magic Build is one of the best builds out there with a great interface & loads of working Kodi Addons.
What addons come in this build?
AdryanList, AdultHideout, Bennu, BoB Unleashed, Castaway, cCloud TV, Champion Sports, Covenant, DC Sports, Death Streams (SALTS replacement), Duckpool, Elysium, GoodFellas 2.0, Maverick TV, Pro Sport, Pulse Fitness, Quantam, Release HUB, Specto Fork, SportsDevil, UK Turk Playlists, Ultimate Whitecream, VideoDevil, & more.
If you really want to get the most out of No Limits Magic Build consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
Note: A Build will make several changes & additions to your Kodi, installing addition features, addons & more. I always recommend backing up your settings before making any changes.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi
2. Select the Cog icon
3. Select File manager
4. Select Add source
5. Select < None > to open the keyboard
6. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co/
Once entered select OK
7. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
8. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
9. Select OK
10. Go back & return to Kodi home screen
11. Select Add-ons
12. Select the Add-ons box
13. Select Install from zip file
14. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine nolimits)
15. Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip (this name maybe slightly different)
16. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
17. Select Continue
18. Select Build Menu
19. Select one of the Builds to install
Note: If you are having issues, try another server. Also if your device is running less than 2GB of RAM consider installing the ‘Lite’ version. Also consider this if you are having other issues.
20. Select FRESH INSTALL
21. Select Continue
22. Wait for install to complete
Note: This may take some time depending on your device & internet connection.
23. Select Force Close
24. Your Kodi Build is now installed.
Note: Please allow time for your installed Kodi Build to finish installing & get any updates. This may take some time.
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.