HOW TO INSTALL SEREN | KODI 19 ADDON
HOW TO INSTALL NEWSON | KODI ADDON
Addon: Seren - Features & Information
Seren Addon is another great addition to add to Kodi. It is excellent for Movies & TV Shows.
Seren isn’t like most addons due to the fact it only works if you have a Real-Debrid or Premiumize account.
You can also link your Trakt account.
Note: You must have a Real-Debrid or Premiumize account to use this addon!
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi. Select the Cog icon
2. Select System
3. Select Add-ons
4. Select Unknown sources to toggle it on
5. Select Yes
6. Return back to the System page. Select File manager
7. Select Add source
8. Select < None >
9. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: https://nixgates.github.io/packages
Once entered select OK
10. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
11. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
12. Select OK
13. Go back to the previous screen. Select Add-ons
14. Select Install from zip file
15. Select Yes
16. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine seren)
17. Select repository.nixgates.zip (this name may be slightly different)
18. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
19. Select Install from repository
20. Find & select Nixgates Repo
21. Find & select Video add-ons
22. Find & select Seren
23. Select Install
24. Select OK
25. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
26. Select OK
27. Return to Kodi home
28. Select Add-ons, then find & select to open Seren
Seren is now installed. However if you want to use Seren you must have a premium Multi-Downloader & a Provider Package installed.
Note: If you do not have a Multi-Downloader consider looking into Real-Debrid
Continue on with this tutorial to find out how to install a Provider Package.
29. Select Tools
30. Select Open Settings Menu
31. Scroll down & select Accounts
32. Link your premium Multi-Downloader (in this tutorial I am using Real-Debrid)
33. Select Provider Tools
34. Select Manage Provider Packages
35. Select Install Package
36. Select Web Location…
37. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers
38. Select Install
39. Select OK
40. Seren is now setup to be used to stream your favourite movie or tv show
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.