HOW TO INSTALL ALVIN | KODI 19 ADDON
HOW TO FIX SCREEN ORIENTATION ISSUES FIRESTICK | NO MORE SQUASHED SCREEN!
The Alvin Addon is a good addon addition to add to Kodi, giving you the ability to stream all the latest movies & tv shows, it is a fork of the Exodus & Covenant Addons. This video will show you how to install the Alvin addon.
If you really want to get the most out of the Alvin Addon, consider a Real-Debrid account for even more content & links.
Check out the video above for a step-by-step video guide or select below for a detailed guide for your device!
1. Open Kodi. Select the Cog icon
2. Select System
3. Select Add-ons
4. Select Unknown sources to toggle it on
5. Select Yes
6. Return to the System page. Select File manager
7. Select Add source
8. Select < None >
9. Enter the following URL. Make sure you enter it exactly as even a small mistake may give you an error: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
Once entered select OK
10. We now need to enter a name for the source, select the area under Enter a name for this media source.
11. Enter a name, I like to use a name I can easily find. However you can enter any name here
Once entered select OK
12. Select OK
13. Go back to the previous screen. Select Add-ons
14. Select Install from zip file
15. Select Yes
16. Find & select the source we entered earlier (for this example I called mine alvin)
17. Select repository.octopus-0.1.71.zip (this name may be slightly different)
18. Wait for confirmation to appear on-screen
19. Select Install from repository
20. Find & select Octopus Repository
21. Find & select Video add-ons
22. Find & select Alvin
23. Select Install
24. Select OK
25. Wait whilst the addon is installed (this may take some time, be patient)
Once a tick appears next to the addon name the install is complete
26. Return to Kodi home
27. Select Add-ons, then find & select Alvin to open it
Note: If you do not have a Multi-Downloader consider looking into Real-Debrid
28. Link your Real-Debrid account
29. Select ResolveURL : Settings
30. Select Universal Resolvers
31. Scroll down until you find Real-Debrid
Select (Re)Authorise My Account
32.You will then be prompted with a code (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
33. On any web browser go to: https://real-debrid.com/device
34. Enter the code you noted down from part 32
35. Select Continue
36. You are now required to give the device you are linking a name.
Hint: This can be anything, it is for your reference. If you have several devices connected to your Real-Debrid, entering a name will make it easier to find
37. Select Set that name
39. Link your Trakt account
Select: TRAKT : Authorise
40. You will then be prompted with a code. Make a note of it (make a note of the code on your screen & not the code showing here)
41. On any web browser go to: https://www.trakt.tv/activate
42. Enter the code you noted down from part 40
43. Select YES
45. Alvin is now setup to be used to stream your favourite movie or tv show
Having issues? Check out the helpful links below for help & guidance on some of the most popular topics.
Mouse Toggle – Try a Mouse Toggle to help you navigate. Some apps are not supported correctly by every device.
Bluestacks – Run any app with an Android Emulator! Works with Windows PCs & MAC.
Downloader – Having issues downloading apps? Use Downloader.
Unknown Sources – If you are finding apps are not installing or you are getting errors, try turning on Unknown Sources on your device!
Real-Debrid – Not getting great results when trying to stream? Check out Real-Debrid.
Trakt – Integrate all your watch history in one place.
Kodi – Want to install an Addon, Build or maybe you need some help?
Filelinked – If you can’t find an app or want to discover more. Take a look into Filelinked.
Adding Storage to your Fire Device – Need more storage? I have several tutorials on how to do this!
Buffering & LAG! – Check out some great tips & tutorials here.